Tuesday 18 March 2014

Back in time..

Mar 18 2014

In my dream, (which is still a bit foggy around the egdes) I needed information from this organization/school. Somehow I went back in time and ran into my friend as a little boy, in the 60s I guess. Now the weird part is (it must have been an all girls school) because we needed to infiltrate it and for some reason dressed my friend up as a little girl. (yellow dress, wig and all. His own hair was black and cut short). And I remember myself and one of the other "activists" getting my friend ready and I felt he didn't need to wear make-up as it would just make him more uncomfortable. (Though he was very willing and helpful). I went into the school with him, secure in knowing no one would recognize me as an adult in this timeline. The little boy succeeded in getting the files and was making an escape as I was shadowing the younger selves of the  "agents" who we were opposed to. As the boy was in the lobby all the kids were exiting and I was distracted watching to see if the boy would make it.. Bizarrely one of the agents shouted my name and I half panicked looking back at them and realized they were not paying attention to me but to the boy as he started to run. Outside there was a low "square" with benches and trees and a rise of paved steps opposite the square. (The school must have been set into a depression or had a hill on one side). He made it up the stairs and to the people awaiting..

And that is all I remember in my dream. My theory is that the boy was passing as me (or my character, or a character with my name) in the school. Also, in the world of coincidence.. I just now received a message in my inbox from a science site I follow titled: Ripples in space-time detected, astronomers say.

No comments:

Post a Comment